小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

2dae's lunch was e most enjoyable..
but i dun mean my past lunch appt arent..
jux that 2dae got surprises..
and we filled up e whole table..
1st was meetin min 4 lunch..
den my sis wanna meet up too..
in e end aft my sis left..
i spotted Limei queue-in for Nasi Lemak..
aft tokin awhile..
realised Siew Xiang is nearby..
finally, we 4 meet up lohx!!
do some catching up..
n found out Limei is a programmer..
Siew Xiang is at DBS workin Risk Management..
wOwx~ aft 3+yrs nv contact..
suddenly meet up siax..
isnt it a small world afterall?
enjoy e followin pix..
1st pix of us..
not v well taken horx?
i like e Me in this pix..
but cant c siew xiang's face..
n limei's face cut into half..
act. this pix is quite nice..
but im e spoiler..
look at my rabbit teeth..
Ugh~
failed attempt..
main focus seems 2b on limei?
i like this pix e most..
but e last 2 gers din smile nicely..
(>.<)
oh no~ failed attempt..
but we look happy in it ehx?
last pix of e day..
my face seems like im constipated?
had nasi lemak again..
went early 2 buy while waitin 4 sis + min..
saw e queue go on n on n on..
neverending even when i go off lehx..
this is wat i ordered..
excluding e chicky meat..
cost $1.60!!
this is wat my sis ordered..
oni cost $2 lehx!!
a small thank u gift from henry..
e colleague who jux got married last Sat.
all e flavours available..
startin frm top left hand corner :
Lychee (Pink)
Green Tea (Dark Green)
Pandan (Light Green)
Banana (White) the 4 mooncakes when cut opened.
mooncakes which my mama jux made..
with Green Tea flavour added.
my pills..
ytd went 2c doc 4 mense cramp..
1st time in my life..
e doc turn down my request..
asked 4 a MC..
but she said, "NO!" 2 me..
wth?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home