小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, September 15, 2006

SUBWAY!!
hahaha.. ytd acc dar.dar eat..
requested for Hearty Italian bread..
cux i love hearty italian..
look so clean n neat..
i dun like these olives or wateva they'r call..
taste weird n look weird..
wOoo~ got my fave choc chips..
up size got 3 cookies lehx..
*excited*
i dun uds why dar.dar like double choc..
looks like chao tah cookies lohx..
=X

im so sad..
ytd mass sms alot ppl..
regardin e sale of my mama's mooncakes..
oni 2/20 replied!!
wth?!
ppl my age all dun buy mooncakes?
my sis jux change nick niax..
4-6 frenx msn ask her abt it lohx..
i've thought of several reasons why they din reply..
1. broke (no extra $ 2 buy)
2. rich (prefer branded mooncakes)
3. scare (no idea whether it taste nice anot?)
4. brand-conscious (mux buy hotel de mooncakes)
5. habit (mayb they'r used 2 eatin certain brand)
6. slpin? (mayb they'r aslp when i sms?)
7. busy (thats y they read n delete)
8. no such habit (parents r e ones whu buy, they dont)
9. no1 2 give (no bf/close frenx 2 give mooncakes)
10. family nv eat ( den buy 4 wat?)


this morn while preparing..
i've tot of e above possible reasons..
2 try 2 console myself..
i mean.. if u duwan.. den can at least ask mahx?
like say, "wahx.. ur mum noe how 2 make?"
but dun ignore my sms lohx!!
hpmh!
i shall condemn these ppl..
dun sms them le..
(>.<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home