小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Because 2dae is 12th of Sept..
so i officially announced that i have worked 4 3mths!!
omg~ 3mths indeed fly by so fast..
jux awhile ago, i send off 1 colleague, Joyce..
follow by another colleague, KS
and finally Clarris..
will be on my very own from now on..
hafta work doubly hard..
2 earn money go hols~
TW, HK, BK here i come~~~

ytd meet dar.dar 4 dinner..
cux i was craving 4 this Jap food!
and i hafta pass him 2 sheets of paper..
so met him there..
ordered my FAVE again..
*note: this place is at TAKA B2 opp. GNC

my food!
chicky chop + rice + miso soup + salad + wedges = FULL!
cost $9.50
this is wat dar.dar ordered..
look sumptous orhx?
indeed it is..
esp e sauce in e hotplate..
taste delicious..
except that its $14 lehx!
On Sun aftn..
acc my mama 2 brin toto 2c vet..
cux he continuously "lao sai" 3days..
scare e hell out of my sis..
does toto look v pitiful in this pix?
e receipt of seein e vet..
cost a freaking $80+ lohx..
sumore let us wait 4 nearly an hr!
a stupid pix last Sat..
after returning from e Zoo..
and he resting with toto beside him..
i put toto's loudspeaker on his head..
and force him 2 let me tak a pix..
bet he didnt expect me 2 post up bahx?
=X
Last fri meet my sis 4 lunch..
at e Temasek Tower Thai Restuarant..
was a delicious lunch indeed!
bcux i tried out their Lemongrass with Honey drink..
v NICE!
Marks & Spencer choco..
i wanted e Caremel choco..
cux it looks delicious..
and its in a gold wrapper..
both given 2 me by my colleague..
as a farewell appreciation gift..
thx alot yo~
my 1st pressy 4 dar.dar
door hanger with e words, "Tony's little own world.."
since he loves 2 say i slp in my little own world..
so i used back e same words 4 him..
force him 2 hang it on e door knob as well..
YAY! my coverpage..
2nd pressy 4 dar.dar de..
intended 2 make a heart shape album..
but heart v hard 2 cut..
so i choose circle instead..
since it can always means,
"hope our love wil b like e shape of this album - neverending"
hehehe.. my quote gd orhx? =D
aha.. 2nd page of album..
e left hand side got words in gold color..
too bad cant c v clearly in pix..
Page 3 of e album..
had a hard time stickin those beads..
e heart shape is filled with beads..
Page 4 of e album..
this is 1 of my fave page..
5th page of e album..
this page is not jux this..
can take out e small "card" from e pocket..
Page 1 of the inside card
Page 2 of e inside card..
know why i paste my pix?
because right aft this page,
is my confession 4 him mahx..
hahaha..
plus i din develop enuff 2R photos..
this is e last page of e album..
which is my confession..
dont read out lahx..
i wil paiseh de.. *blush*
so i have finished 1 gift 4 my colleague..
another gift gonna wait til i develop 5R photo..
how is this door hanger?
nice?
and den i receive my 2yr anni's pressy..
chosen by dar.dar
e same PC tag as e 1 i bght 4 him..
couple wallet?
yeahx~ its a Genuine Leather Wallet..
which i have been wanting 2 buy..
jux last thur alone..
i had Sakae twice lehx..
all bcux i was craving 4 some...
CHAWAMUSHI!!
toto resting on e sofa?
hahaha.. cux i took his pillow..
and he wants it back..
c how cute he looks.. omg!
last wk went 2 Bugis with Clarris..
had our long time habit of bubbletea aft lunch..
jux tat this time rnd,
i double pearl + coconut jelly..
looks alot horx?
taste yummy as well...
last last Mon when i went 2c doc,
me n dar.dar head 4 our breakfast aft tat..
e nasi lemak looks delicious?
i was busy rushing my presents..
when my mama come into my room 2cc..
and tat toto tag along as well..
c how lazy he is?
my mama suddenly bght this..
cux she noe i like doraemon..
and she even bght 2 tubes of toothpaste..
cux got free doraemon lunchbox..
lolx.. xiao ding dang all e way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home