小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, May 29, 2006

ytd i make a fool of myself at public places..
fancy sitting at e bus stop shedding tears..
ppl boarding or alighting buses stop by n glance at me..
but i cldnt care less..
i need 2 cry out thou i noe it wont help..
i cant accept e truth..
i refuse 2 face e reality..
a million thx 2 aimin 4 listening 2 my complains..
and giving me advice..
at least i have nuttin 2 regret..
she gimme strength 2 face e truth bravely..
even my mum, aft hearin wat i told her,
had tears in her eyes too..
i oso hafta say sorry 2 those whom i neglected durin tis period..
but pls bear wib me 4 awhile more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home