小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

finally ltr midnite im gonna fly 2 HK~
any1 miss me alady?
hee.
aniway ytd dar.dar brin me go watch Mission Impossible 3
n i keep mixing up Tom Cruise n Brad Pitt,
i even ended up askin, "he oso starred in e Ocean Twelve harx?"
oni then did i realise tat e 2 of them dun really look alike?
And it was Brad Pitt in Ocean Twelve -.-"
e storyline was not bad..
lotsa fighting and actions lorx..
4 a duno wat "rabbit's foot"
sound so corny?
haha.. and sumore dar.dar bght 4 me a mud mask from Watsons,
follow by acc. me 2 look 4 "blue" color hair dryer
(my blue hair dryer was spoilt)
den we walked to NTUC whereby i wanna find Laurier pad
2 x -.-"
i cant find it in alot of pharmacy..
So end up go NTUC.
and ultimately found my brand of pad + Pokka lime n lemon drink
drank a can down within 5mins??
oh no` i cant seems 2 rem wat happen ytd..
aiya, he bght me seaweed shaker fries too!
(im latest crave)
den we walk hm and he went back sch 4 his lifeguard trg
(dar.dar v "hardworking" horx? goin hols stil go back 4 trg?)
lolx.. doubt he'll have time 2 read my blog..
cux my 軒轅劍參外傳~蒼之濤 game, im at lvl 40 le..
and he lehx? lvl 4 niax..
muahahahah~ cux he busy watchin his Keroro
omg.omg.omg.omg.omg~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


ok~ did any1 have any Qs as to y i insist on blue hair dryer?
reason is simple :
because i have alot blue items in my rm!!
so i mux cont on e amount!!
haha..
here it is,
my bedroom wall is painted sky blue,
both side curtains r in e shade of blue,
my wall clock is in blue,
my bedsheet + blanket r in blue too!
even my dustbin is blue,
and when my hair dryer is stil "alive", its blue too!!
an additional item, my tissue box coincidentally is also blue.
so tat jux nice, my sis put her doggie container in my rm,
plus its in blue!!
so~ go ahead and count how many blue items i've got?
hee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


since ltr 2nite im flying off alady,
so i hafta clean up my rm in advance..
plans 4 2dae are as follow:
1. sweep my floor
2. wipe my table + cabinet + tv rack + everywhere
3. clean my window grill
4. re-pack my luggage (bcux i keep havin e idea tat i miss out sth)
5. play game??
6. take a nap??
7. wait 4 dar.dar 2 cum over wib his luggage(s)
8.
9.
10.

im stil tinkin wat else 2 add on.
nvm~ shall go ahead and start 1st..
in case if i rem and feel like adding it,
i might cum online and add.
(but its abit bo liao? jux 2 online and add?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home