小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 14, 2006

i've send my biggy big Me 2 You bear 4 laundry wash..
reason being.. im scare tat its been attacked by bedbugs..
and im beginning 2b paranoid..
basically checking every corners of my room..
tidyin up my bed free from dust b4 i slp..
checkin whether my windows r shut tight
lookin arnd my bed if there r small teeny weeny milli small bugs
crawlin or moving arnd?
nahx~ u guys wont uds my situation..
and horx.. tml dar.dar cumin over
yipPpeEe!!
he's stayin over until..
if im not wrong is Mon morn..
hehe so i wont b online these 2 days liaox..
mUauahahah~
oh yahx, b4 i sign off,
ytd i played 3-leg mahjong wib my parents..
guess whu is e ultimate winner?
tat is of cux ME!
i wont exactly 10 bucks worth of CHIPS
lolx.. i finally beat them le..
and e loser is my DAD!
kekeke~ cux he keep payin double..
as he is e 1 whu throw tiles let me win mahx..
wAHhahaha~ he's so "angry" tat he duwan play mahjong 2dae
he say he want revenge so he duwan play wib us
hpmh! so bad orhx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home