小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

there's sth i need 2 announce 2 everyone..
my hotmail a/c has been HACKED by some idiotic person guy
n u guys mux b tinkin how i get 2 noe abt it rite?
i've alady started suspecting..
when once i was logon 2 my msn n yet SUDDENLY,
i was being logout..
there'll b a popup 2 say i've jux signed in elsewhere lorx..
tats y i was tinkin, "eHhhx? where i sign in siax?"
SO, tis is cfm when zhiying inform me abt it..
she said on 30th Mar arnd 5+AM,
"i" msn her 2 chat..
plus ON A WEB CAM (i dun own a web cam)
follow by "showin her some disturbin actions"
by then she noe its a guy..
n e guy admit he is not veron (ME!)
he sumore ask zhiying not 2 tell me..
told zy he hack my a/c w/o knowin whu i am
-.-"

it goes 2 show how simple my password is..
tat oth ppl not knowin whu i am is able 2 hack into it..
so its always a MUST to keep changin ur password as n when..
i've alady changed mine 2 sth long long long..
like 14 characters? with alphabets n numbers..
muahahah~ lets c how u ppl gotta hack my a/c again ehx?
mayb i did over let too many ppl noe my password le horx?
=X

at tis moment when im typing tis entry,
im havin e 1st meal of e day, LUNCH
( i hate e taste of carrots)
thou i woke up at 11am
n started doin my album at 1130am,
i had no appetite..
might b due to im stil coughin n coughin
sneezing n sneezing..
bad weather ehx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home