小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

oh man~ im so anxious ok..
i cant wait 4 tml to come..
cux i've jux applied 4 a redemption counter job..
last from 14th Apr all e way to 1st of May
n it ends b4 my trip..
wats more.. e time is from 11am-8pm
at Funan IT Mall
how much task r there at e redemption counter?
thou there's no off days..
but i dun mind..
CUX IM IN NEED OF $$$
any1 with extra cash n no idea how 2 spend it,
pls approach me..
i can lend them a helpin hand k?
lolx.. ok back 2 subject..
i've calculated..
14th-1st is 18 days
and e pay is $70/day
so.. OMG !!
aft workin like 18days, i get a pay of 1.2k
how great is tat?
i'll b able 2 pay off my hp bills..
SPEND MORE in HK,
come back SG not wib a empty pocket
it really wil help me alot if i get e job rite?
tats e reason y im so anxious..
anxious
Anxious
ANxious
ANXious
ANXIous
ANXIOus
ANXIOUs
ANXIOUS


PS: pls pardon me
cux im simply ANXIOUS~
god bless me hurx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home