小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

hMmm~ nuttin much happened recently..
jux tat ytd stood up my frenx..
said wanna meet them up..
but so qiao, both me n cine fall sick.. =(
got v serious throat inflammation bahx?
morn woke up throat feelin v dry..
went 2 tak a few sip of water..
but find it hard 2 swallow down.. Ugh~
hate tis kinda feeling..
aniway, decided 2 blog abt sth else..
1. Who Have Visited My Hse Before?
2. Who Have Stayed Over At My Hse Before?
3. Whose Hse Did I Visit Before?
4. Whose Hse Did I Stay Over Before?
ok~ and e list goes..


Image hosting by Photobucket

for Qs no.1, e ans are
* Francine
* AiMin
* Joey
* Ailian
* Peiying
* Sharmaine
* Zhiying
* Weimin
* Brian
* Chris
* MengKiat
* Darling


Ummm~ e list might b abit short horx?
cux my hse got ToTo arnd mahx..
so not every1 get 2 cum my hse
esp guys~
and those guys mention above did not cum when ToTo was arnd
( except Darling of cux )
Ha Ha Ha

as for Qs no.2 lehx..
^ AiMin
^ Darling
^ Ailian
^ Peiying
^ Sharmaine
^ Zhiying
^ Weimin

wahx~ tis list even shorter ehx?
whu dares 2 cum when ToTo is guarding e hse?
sumore my classmates cum over is 2 do proj mahx..
oth than tat, no more liaox horx?
=D

Qs no.3 ans
` Darling
<---------- Sec Sch Mates ---------->
` AiMin
` Joey
` Francine
` Kelly
` Sunny
` ShuYu
` ShuWei
` Chloe
` Marilyn
` WeiLi
<---------- Pri Sch Mates ---------->
` Dawn
` Adeline
` ShiHui
<---------- Poly Mates ---------->
` Ailian
` Peiying
` Sharmaine
` Zhiying
` Chris
` Brian
` Jason

Qs.4 ans
.+. Francine
.+. AiMin
.+. Kelly
.+. Ailian
.+. Peiying
.+. Zhiying
.+. Darling

Image hosting by Photobucket

ok~ tats all lahx..
tink u guys can try recalling ur own list?
hEe~ shld b quite fun bahx?
scratchin ur head, raking ur brains out 2 tink?
those r all precious memories
tat cannot b erased by time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home