小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

woke up feelin v uncomfortable..
cux i felt my throat kinda pain
n had a runny nose..
went 2 brush my teeth n wash face..
den sat infront of com 2 check mails..
visited my blog too..
well, obviously sum1 isnt happy wib wat i post ytd..
n aft being warned by my "fren" (cannot say whu)
i decided it wld b best 2 remove some texts..
pictures wil do e talking lorx..
i dun wish 2 offend oth ppl too..
sumore i din c it myself..
i wasnt at e scene when it takes place..
jux those whu said n did those stuffs noe it themselves..
i duwan 2 get involved either..
ltr every1 cum shoot me..
den i die
lolx.. i mean use gun shoot..
of cux can die rite? =X
hehee.. j/k lahx
aniway my last 3 hrs of ytd wat spend cleanin my rm..
tidyin my sch books n notes..
spared another half of my cabinet 2 store my scrapbooking box
hEe~ i tink 2dae shld start doin my gift 4 sum1..
since i've promised *her 2 make n send 2 her liaox..
oh yahx, i nearly 4got..
i stil owe sum oth ppl sth horx?
Image hosting by Photobucket cine order another purple color ""
Image hosting by Photobucket shirley's letter + ""
Image hosting by Photobucket my mother's day pressy
Image hosting by Photobucket peiying's ""
not gonna mention wat is e ""
n those whu know it, pls dun say it out kx?
=D shall try 2 best 2 complete 2 by 2dae..
cux tml meetin cine 2 develop pix mahx..
i gotta control my spendins le..
haven found any temp job yet..
Ugh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home