小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

i seriously got no time 2 blog some long post..
cld oni explain y i wont b bloggin b4...
my semestral exams end??
tml i'll b havin 3 impt test
1stly, BCOM assignment interview..
hafta show our connectivity can work
plus individual interview
2ndly, MMSP video presentation
yEpx, we'll b presenting our own-made video..
including "presentation" n interview -.-''
den aft sch arnd 5pm, we got another semestral exam
Technopreneurship.. (did i spell it right?)
25% norx.. act. we alady pass liaox.. =X
jux to get at least a B grade? =)
aft tml, which is Tue..
i wil be havin my BNT labtest
25% again..
tis time rnd v tough..
tats wat my lecturer say..
cux we hafta memorise every command by hard..
its not openbook.. *sObx*
day aft wil b Wed
i'll b having my CSW job interview..
no more rewind or NGs..
right on e spot 1 take mux settle..
25% too!!
omg~ 1 after another horx?
my interview finish le, we hafta submit our FYP
yeahx.. finally finish liaox..
n ytd our fyp interview went smoothly..
WooHoo~ so wed jux submit report n e prog wil do!
THUR.. another impt day..
cux im having my BNT semestral exams..
30% lehx.. 6 chaps.. but its OPENBOOK!!
dun b too happy..
cux usually openbook means e paper wil b tougher..
*sObx*sObx*
c.. i can oni start restin next fri?
but ur wrong..
cux my semestral exam starts on 24th Feb
meaning on nx fri, i only have 1 wk 2 study..
OMG OMG OMG
so pls pardon me if i din blog..
...
....
.....
......
I hafta go start muggin 4 my TNP..
oh no oh no..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home