小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 23, 2006

ok.. m requested by Ms Joey Chan to update..
else my blog might start to get mouldy?
kekeke.. had 1 of my modules presentation jux nw..
din do v well bahx..??
cux we last nite then "chiong" e ppt slides..
n its not "we" but humairah doin it alone.. =\
e rest all turn in at arnd 1+ 2am..
oni had 3+hrs of slp.. resulting in black rings rnd my eyes..
Ugh~ wear my hand-made necklace to sch 2dae..
had lotsa comments..
eg. my practical technician say looks like buddhist prayer beads..
another 1 say got a metallic feelings..
but most of them say v dangerous..
cux e thread i use is quite thin.. then ...
imagine halfway crossin e road n e thread give way??
oOooHhhhx~ i cldnt b picking them all up within a while rite?
YeaPx.. n i almost forgot..
while walkin to the bus stop tis morning,
i saw a dead rat lyin in e middle of e carpark..
oh gosh~ i even walked nearer 2 take a closer look jux 2b sure..
its squashed beyond recognation..
e head cant even been found.. blood trailed along..
really felt so pitiful for e rat..
*shake head*
n i seriously hafta stop myself from lookin at boyish boys..
bcux they tend 2b much younger than me?
suddenly find myself gettin older.. *sIgh*
n much 2 my surprise, i got a "boy fren" whu is younger than me..
thou by jux 1yr, i stil consider it a miracle..
as i usually dun mingle wib ppl younger than me (guys)
another thing is... I WANNA CONGRATULATE MYSELF!!!
bcux i have successfully finished a 390++ pages of storybk within 2 days!!
isnt it freaking unbelievable?
but which book got such strong attraction tat kept my attention glued?

Image hosting by Photobucket
tadah!! Shopaholics takes Manhattan!!!

its recommended by my sis..
n she bght another bk which is oso among e series..
oni bk 2 n 4 at my hse nw..
m waitin patiently 4 her 2 borrow bk 1 n 3 from her colleagues..
well.. back to 2dae..
rch sch walkin under block T12 when i saw a DEAD LIZARD!!
yeahx~ another dead animal or wateva..
n its flat on e floor over-turned~
luckily i spotted it b4 i set foot on it..
i duwan to imagine steppin on sth elastic..
yucks~
2dae oso progress quite alot 4 my bcom tsa..
all thx 2 e technician 4 helping us..
me n cha bo connection lotsa errors..
but e technician pointed it out all 2 us n have us improved..
n durin our "free-time" <--- self declare cux we skipped a lect =X
me, py, zy, wm n mk head library 2 play uno-stacko
muahahahah~ wm n py sure v clumsy..
startin of e game oni oso can topple over e stacks..
e 1hr+ sure filled us wib lotsa laughter
hMmm.. was wonderin whether did i mention abt findin edison's blog..
nw i felt so much closer 2 him!!!
really feelin over e moon..
bcux i get to noe wat he's doin everyday..
oh my god~ cant help fantasizing him lookin deep into my eyes..
oh shit.. wth m i tokin.. (^v^)
aniway my mum invited dar.dar over 4 my hse reunion dinner nx Sat..
im exhilarated.. i mean.. look..
1st time i get to have a reunion dinner wib my bf n at e same time, wib my family
ok so nw blessed tat i wont do anitin foolish durin e dinner kx?
i tend 2b quite clumby n absent-minded infront of dar.dar..
well.. dun tok abt dar.dar le..
tink shall end here bahx..
feelin kinda tired..
wanna slp early cux tml wil b a long long day..
m finally meetin up wib e toilet gers tml..
4 my reunion dinner!!
so excited ok?
nw wat shld i wear tml...
........
.......................
.................................
.............................................
DONE!
i've tot of wat to wear n accessories 2 go wib le..
stay tuned 2 our reunion dinner pix bahx..
= END =


Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home