小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

haha.. ytd changed my blog song too!
currently m glued to tis song..
cux i find it so touching..
sometimes while listening 2 tis song on my way to sch..
can make me feel so empty inside..
2nite wil b meetin my toilet gers 4 dinner..
duno y but i have a strong feelin like we'r not as close as we seems..
some of us dun even have basic understandin 4 another..
AND it inspire me 2 post some Qs here..

Which wld u prefer?
1. Work or Friends
2. Studies or Work
3. Work or Boyfriend
4. Studies or Friends
5.Boyfriend or Friends
6. Studies or Boyfriend

OK! done wib my questioning..
here r my ans 2 them..
1. Friends
2. Studies (thou sumtimes had 2 work 2 earn more money =X)
3. Boyfriend (YES! sumtimes i rather give up workin 2 meet my dar.dar)
4. Friends. lahx (unless its semestral exams?!)
5. 2b honest they r equal (friends oni referrin 2 some of them =P )
6. Boyfriend ( oni apply if we haven been meetin 4 a long time)

here's my results..
if u choose more than
0 for WORK, u shld start planning for ur future (ha ha)
1 for WORK, it shows ur moderate
2 for WORK, goes to show tat Working is more impt in ur life
3 for WORK, u'r really a workaholics which u might mak u lose ur friends or impt ones
0 for FRIENDS, ur anti-social or u can jux go n die (no friends how 2 survive?)
1 for FRIENDS, shows tat ur circle of friends is not v big
2 for FRIENDS, circle of friends is big BUT oth things might seems more impt 4 u
3 for FRIENDS, wOwx!! Friends r e most impt role in ur life ehx? =)
0 for STUDIES, omg, pls dun fail ur exams kx?
1 for STUDIES, borderline ppl? or ur plain lucky?
2 for STUDIES, gd results but lack or friends or soul mate?
3 for STUDIES, get a life! Is studies e most impt in ur life?
0 for BOYFRIEND, its time 2 find some target le ;)
1 for BOYFRIEND, dun spend too much time on oths than ur bf
2 for BOYFRIEND, even if u spend time wib bf, dun neglect ur friends or studies
3 for BOYFRIEND, gosh~ ur glued 2 ur bf harx?

act. e results n qs to tis test is i make it up wan..
ha ha.. pls dun scold me..
its jux 2 let u have some soul-searching..
in case if ur those extreme ppl (alot of 0s or 3s)
do bear in mind.. everything is impt..
but depends on which 1 u place 1st..
it will oso show wat kinda person u r..
=D gtg eat my lunch n rush off 2 sch le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home