小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

ok.. finally i went 2c a doc already..
jux in time 2b e last patient 4 e clinic..
haha.. cux i rched at arnd 1220pm,
in which e clinic is supposed 2 close at 1230pm
n so i went 4 consultation, n its cfm tat i kana food poisoning
e doc said it himself.. i nv hint or instigate him 2 say it..
hahaha.. i merely told him i got diarrhea n fever on fri..
n up til nw e diarrhea hasnt gone off yet..
DEN he concluded tat i got diarrhea..
he even ask me 2 lie down n he softly press arnd my belly button..
up down left right all pain norx..
so he say shld b gastric due to diarrhea..
oni takes 5mins or so n im out 2 collect my med..
was given 3 kinda meds,
1 is 4 gastric, another is 2 stop diarrhea n lastly for abdominal pain
v scary lehx e feeling..
i everyday woke up arnd 4+am..
not bcux i set alarm or wat..
is pain until i woke up..
my abdominal pain v excruciating lorx..
i tot is gastric so i popped 2 Actal pills siax.. =(
went back 2 my room.. stil v pain..
n i felt kinda nauseous.. (im not pregnant horx!)
den i rush out 2 e toilet n vomit some liquid out..
stil got abit of maggi mee (ha ha.. cux i ate some b4 i slpt =x)
aft vomittin out, really makes me feel better..
n ultimately i can slp peacefully le..

Notice:
Cine : if u happen 2 read my blog, pls let me noe how ur feeling?
frm ytd morn until nw u nv reply my sms..
i leave u a msg in msn, u oso nv reply ehx? =\

Min : hope ur fever has subside n diarrhea go off soon?
have ur meals on time n drink more water? =)

Zhen : ur e strongest among us..
oni got slight diarrhea n fever..
noe u went 2 Sunset Bay work 2dae..
better take care kx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home