小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 19, 2005

act. nuttin much 2 blog abt lahx..
except tat ytd sth depress happen 2 my family..
2b exact is not my family..
2 my father's side of relative..
1 of my relatives' daughter commit suicide..
guess it wasnt easy 4 her mum 2 tak it..
imagine losing a son 10yrs ago to cancer..
n 10yrs ltr, she lost another daughter..
her daughter even sms-ed her "gd bye"
by the time my relative rush 2 her daughter's hse..
she is alady under e blk.. *sObx*
she din even get 2c her mum 4 e last time..
i heard frm my parents tat she is sufferin frm depression..
she mux have pluck up lotsa courage 2 tak tat leap..
act. if 1 keep everything 2 him or herself..
sooner or ltr cfm wil suffer frm depression de..
sumtimes i really wonder how many ppl wld act. tink of me everyday..
as in.. whu wil really misses me.. tink of me..
wonderin wat im doin..
how im feelin right nw..
everytime hafta wait until u lost e person,
den u wil start 2 cherish..
by the time, it wil b too late..
she mux have felt so lonely but no1 is there 4 her..
she haven even started her own family..
oni 23yrs old and her life ended..
*sIgh*
at tis moment, my heart is filled wib emptiness..
miserable, lonliness, quietness.....
i cant help but tinks wat wil happen 10yrs down e road..
wil my frenx stil remains as my frenx?
no 1 can predict..
jux like how i felt when i noe im no longer 1 of those who *she cherish
1 of those whom *she call sisters
or 1 of those *she wil approach when she need a listenin ear
my heartache when i tot of it..




my deepest condolences to her family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home