小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

well act. nuttin much happened recently..
jux celebrated my 1yr 3mths anni wib dar.dar
heheh *smiling wib darlie-like teeth beaming*
aniway last fri act. me n py m stayin back 2 do BCOM lab..
but stupid lab so small..
sumore oni got 3 towers niax..
alot ppl inside.. all duno de..
so we went MMSP lab instead..
have no idea y we sit down n ended up talkin..
arnd 15mins ltr, we'r on our way 2 tak bus go Bras Basah Complex!!
so whoopy excited ok..
have been wanting 2 head down v long le..
here comes e chance liaox ehx? =D
took bus 14 n alight at Raffles City..
try 2 figure out which direction to walk towards..
w/o fail.. aft 45mins of journey n 10+mins of walkin..
we arrive at e Complex!!
omg~ had a hard time finding the foodcourt lehx..
but everything is worth it..
bcux e MeatBall Noodle was so delicious ok!!
n i guess e stall cum frm Shaw Tower de..
cux e name of e store is exactly e same as e 1 i frequent last time..
$3 is worth it arhx i tell u~
dun go try is ur loss lehx.. hehehe..
aft filling up our stomach, we went searchin 4 Book Store le..
came across alot book stores plus handicraft shops..
saw alot thingy but we oni bght v lil' things..
muahahahah~ most worthy is e Rub-ons..
i bght 2 large pieces of alphabets rub-ons for $2 oni~
cannot compare 2 oth shops orhx..
we walk all e way frm 11+am until 4+pm..
n e most impt thing we discover is..
e POPULAR there is extra superb trmendously BIG!!!
or shld i use e word HUGE instead?
wahahahaha~ total got 5 storeys lehx.. wat u expect?
i bght a 2 way glue too..
so extra excited over e glue horx..
aniway py n me took bus 133 to suntec..
i alight at suntec 2 meet dar.dar
while py con't on 2 change bus n go hm lorx..
while waiting 4 dar.dar at e fountain, saw JiaXian siax..
long time no c ehx? =)
tok 4 awhile n he went off le..
meet le dar.dar n he really agree 2 brin me go watch Saw 2 lorx!!!
OMG! e urge is back e urge is back!!
walk to Marina oni 2 find out Saw 2 is not shown over there..
-.- i imm. sianx half again!
threaten to go hm lorx.. cux mood sianx liaox.. =(
went to took 133 wanna go hm..
n dar.dar suggest goin 2 Shaw Tower try..
den he ask me if Shaw Tower oso dun have, den how wld i react?
i say, "cry on e spot lorx.."
he imm. say den dun try le.. jux go hm..
but i bu gan xin..
so we went Bugis watch..
e time is 6:10pm oni..
nx slot is 9:45pm at Bugis..
dar.dar stil bght e tix aniway.. to satisfy me mahx..
aft buyin e tix, we took bus to Army Market eat chicken rice..
barely less than an hr ltr we came back to Bugis le..
walk arnd n settle rest of e time at Arcade..
c ppl racing car.. street fighters..
e most interesting 1 is soccer..
v unlike me rite?
cux 1 of e team is made up of eskimo, snowman, turtle, policeman..
so comedy.. ok..
even dar.dar oso surprise i keep lookin at e man play..
kekeke.. finally time's up..
head outside e threate 2 wait 4 it..
once inside e cinema, i tell u arhx..
my heart was beating v fast..
beginning of e movie oni v gross le..
dar.dar so irritated by me..
bcux of me, he hafta endure watchin such gross movie..
muahahahah~ not on purpose lahx..
aft e movie ended, due to a small issue..
it sparked off a heated arguement..
walk all e way frm Bugis to Lavender b4 flaggin down a cab..
rch hm i jux bath n turn in le..
not gonna elaborate on wats e issue abt..
e nx day aftn we went back to Bras Basah Complex again..
cux he wanna buy 4 me e 2 way glue..
as i say its superbly cheap!
he bght 2 for me.. plus 6 bottles of glitter =D
oso found my Nov issue of Cleo..
at a 2nd hand shop.. bght it for a dollar lorx..
walk on to CitiLink n he bght 4 me e Scholl Shoe Spray..
for sprayin my dolly shoes.. wahahaha..
went Raffles City royal sporting house to buy Happy Feet balls..
dar.dar bght alot of things 4 me!!!
went hm aft tat.. dar.dar head hm..
cux he Sun got competition mahx..
n i workin e nx day too..
shall not tok abt my Sun workin experience le..
jux plain boring.. =\
ytd was like hell 4 me..
cux morn got labtest..
did badly.. all bcux of a stupid mistake i made..
config spelled as congif..
all my router cannot ping..
i lost 25 marks cux cannot ping default gateway!!
teacher wil penalise me bcux i nv restore e prog correctly..
*sObx*sObx*
y i nv check b4 i enter ehx.. =(
in e aftn had another labtest too..
tis 1 stil alright.. but do until v kan jiong..
hope wil do well bahx?
2dae was took back my BNT labtest results..
95 marks..
deducted 5marks frm me cux i connect wrongly..
from PC to Switch no need crossover!!
Ugh~ i connect crossover lorx..
sad rite? another stupid mistake made by me.. *sObx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home