小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 16, 2005

ok.. i noe i've said im goin 2 have my dinner n med..
budden i jux realise im not hungry yet..
so decided 2 blog again 4 2dae..
jux browsing thru my folders..
n saw some awesome pix of toto..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look at tat!!
c how sharp his teeth are?!
esp tat 2 long n sharp ones!!!
no wonder i oways kana like 2 holes on my wounds..
-.-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wat is tat man?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OoHh~ tat is wat wil happen if he licks his hands n legs..
n tat thing is wat i call "loudspeaker"
muahahahah~
nw, does it looks like a loudspeaker? =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok~ shall end off my tis short entry..
wib toto's sad face..
bcux tat is how im feeling right nw..
feeling so so blue-y..
cux cant meet dar.dar 2dae..
all bcux im having stomach cramps..
*cry out loud*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home