小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

unfortunate day arhx!!!
went 2 work 4 m1 jux nw..
freaking pissed off lorx..
cux i intend 2 go off early at 5pm..
tats y i skipped my lunch break mahx..
but when i inform my in-charge L,
she say cannot, cux its suppose 2 end at 6pm..
wtf! i starve myself 2 go off early oso cannot?
den i inform my another in-charge A,
he oso dun allow lorx!!!
by e time its alady 5+pm le lorx..
wth! end up i break oni less than 30mins niax..
freakin pissed me off arhx!
hpmh!
aniway durin my tat less than 30mins break,
i went 2 Toa Payoh Popular..
found 2 cutie craft punchers..
1 is flying angel while another is maple leaf..
was searching high n low 4 e border punch lorx..
cannot find!
i call Chew WeiMin, but she hang up on me!!!
double sianx!
so i went 2 look 4 mei mei craft papers..
those hafta weigh n pay de..
super nice lehx.. =D
pick 100g den walk arnd e Sale items shelves again..
den to my surprise, under some cutie chops,
i found BORDER PUNCHERS!!!
muahahahah~ i super happy lehx..
left 2 rows niax..
each row inside got 3 punchers, cost $12.90
i was considering which row 2 buy..
but decided on e 2nd 1..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
e 1 i choose..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i choose tis set bcux of tis puncher..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
e angel puncher i bght..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
maple leaf puncher!!

nice mahx e punchers?
kekeke.. bght all these plus 100g of paper..
total spending $27.70
i have decided 2 sign up 4 popular student card le..
can get 10% off usual price items mahx.. =)
total no. of M cards sold :8
total registeration: 48
well well, i went hm at 6:10pm..
rch my hse here at 6:45pm..
went to e bookshop near my hse..
told them a marker i bght frm them is lousy..
but they insist tat its alright..
-.- damn sianx lorx..
tot they wil change another 1 4 me..
but they say they wil inform e supplier..
sianx half arhx!
enough talk abt these le..
morn dar.dar acc me 2 work..
rched Toa Payoh at 11am sharp arhx..
but e shop not open yet..
wait all e way until 11:45am den they open..
act. was feelin alright abt it..
aniway i workin alone mahx.. start late oso nvm.. =X
kk, 2dae's entry wil stop here..
gonna update on past few days de..

[19.11.2005] Sat

goodie news..
i have found part 4 de bdae bear le..
but is 09.09 wan..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

feel happy 4 me? (^v^)
went 4 lunch wib dar.dar at amk..
eat S-11 de Ban Mian..
head 2 Popular.. cux i wanna find punchers..
end up we bght color magic pens instead..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kiddish mahx?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cux its cheap!
$5.90 niax.. for 24 colors lehx!~

dar.dar bght his Need For Speed Most Wanted too..
$59.90 for 1 PC game lehx..
guys r guys lahx.. haha..
he bght e color pens n mei mei construction paper 4 me too..
went back home cux he wanna study..
he study 4 his exams while i do my MMSP tutorial..
finish 1 tutorial n i start 2 eat Blueberry Ice Cream cone..
nice nice yummy arhx.. esp wib e chewy..
but i finish e chewy n e rest let dar.dar eat le..
i doze off aft tat.. zZz
woke up arnd 6+pm..
persuade dar.dar 2 order pizzahut hm..
wOohOo~ had Hawaiian Lover's lehx..
eat until i super full arhx!
i eat 5 slices worx..
wib 3 slices de crust nv eat.. oOooPx..
well well back to study at 9pm..
i do my album things while he study norx..
do all e way until 10++pm b4 i announce tired!!
hahaha.. lie on bed 2 nite-dream..
my mum came hm wib sushi..
so i ate them as well..
finally turn in at 1+am.. =]

[18.11.2005] Fri

went 2 sch 4 1hr de tutorial den return hm..
damn stupid lahx..
hope my fri tutorial can change 2 oth day instead..
lidat fri no need wake up early!
wahahahaah~
i went hm slp awhile den eat my lunch..
mum went 2 work den min came my hse norx..
i doin my album den min usin my com..
hehehe..
7+pm send min off..
den i wait 4 dar.dar 2 cum..
b4 goin down market eat dinner n cum bac..

[17.11.2005] Thur

wm's dad drive us 2 sch worx..
Hyundai duno wat model..
v comfortable lehx.. =D
morn was raining like hell..
n i was waitin 4 her dad 2 cum..
oni me outside e TCS bus stop lorx..
in btw got 7 74 went by..
every1 was lookin at me.. =(
but nvm lahx.. 15mins niax.. lolx..
durin my 12-1pm de lect..
was busy talking 2 my grp de gers..
accidentally saw sth..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
passport worx?
but look so thin lehx..
look clearer n discover..
its PASTAMANIA's passport -.-

well well, i skipped my 3-5pm de lect..
went 2 meet zhen instead..
2 collect my pix mahx..
at Yishun Chong Pang..
nice nice ys even drive me hm worx..
all e way 2 my hse downstairs lehx.. ;)
i slpt aft tat.. haha..

[16.11.2005] Wed

cha bo n wm came over my place..
was busy doin a album 4 ailian nehx.. hehe..
put in lotsa efforts worx.. =D
ailian, mux hao hao zhen xi ok?
cha bo bght her pattern scissors n punchers over..
watched Saw n Wishing Tree in my rm..
of cux i took e DVD player n connect in my rm TV mahx..
they stay over 4 dinner as well..
went off oni at arnd 8+pm..

[13.11.2005] Sun

work 4 m1 again..
wib WeiTian at Toa Payoh Arrows Communication shop..
e ppl there were quite friendly n nice..
got any prob im not afraid 2 seek their help..
was there 2 distribute flyers, register M cards n sell M cards..
total sales: 7
total registeration: 25
went hm 2 rot..

[12.11.2005] Sat

meet dar.dar at j8 4 lunch..
went str8 aft tat.. haha bo liao rite? =p
rch hm i put all e laundries into e washin machine 2 wash..
den watch TV inside my rm..
while massagin dar.dar back..
in return, he help me arrange e laundries nicely onto e bamboo..
end up i was e 1 whu arrange e laundry,
n he was e 1 puttin e "clippers" onto e bamboo
feel kinda sweet.. 2 ppl doin chores 2gether.. =D
aft tat he went out 2 meet his frenx le..
but he bght back hm Dec issue de Cleo n ICE CREAM!!
my fave worx.. blueberry ice cream cone!!
omg~ heavenly heavenly~

[11.11.2005] Fri

took lotsa pix in sch..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me wib cha bo..
i love tis take worx..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me wib ailian..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, humairah n cha bo..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ailian, me, cha bo n weimin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me hiding behind every1..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2nd take..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ailian n weimin hiding behind me n cha bo..
hahaha..

[08.11.2005] Tue

another photo taking session day..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n ailian 1..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n ailian 2..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ailian, me n cha bo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home