小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

guess 2dae really not my day..
super sway.. right from e moment i step out of my hse tis morn..
board my bus 74 at 7:58am..
e sec i sit down, i look up..
den saw 1 auntie lookin at me..
not jux look.. she look from bottom 2 top den top to bottom..
n gimme a "look-down-on-me" face..
wth!! wat i do 2 deserve tat lahx?
so of cux.. i gave her my super ultra attitude face n turn off..
thruout e journey she was sittin right opp. me
kinda irritating thou.. but i jux force myself not 2 look at her..
concentrate on my scripts 4 presentation..
rch sch wait 4 cha bo 2 rch..
n we went in den cha bo told me chris stil at Boon Lay!!
8:46am stil at Boon Lay?
n he has 2 walk all e way in to T9 lorx?
excuse me Mister..
late 4 presentation ni hao yi si orhx?
i called mk n found out tat he stil at HOME!!
-.- n he say he wil tak cab down..
follow by py next..
she say she wil tak cab down oso..
*shake head* oni brian n cha bo i no need worry..
*sIgh*
end up, mk, brian, zy n me present 1st lorx..
while preparing, i sit on e lecturer's chair..
duno y arhx.. stupid me..
kneelcap knock onto e cabinet door..
aft tat tryin 2 say sth n choke by my own saliva
choke until wanna vomit out my breakfast siax.. lolx..
halfway thru e presentation, py rch n join in..
e last of cux is Mr Chris lahx?
ermx, tink our grp shld do quite ok bahx?
went 4 lunch at FC3
den went 4 our TNP lect..
suddenly feel like watchin Saw 2 again..
n den same incident happen?
looks like im not fated 2 watch Saw 2 tis wk bahx? =(
budden aiya 4get it le..
dun watch dun watch lorx..
not like i cant go watch it myself?
while walkin hm frm my old bus stop..
jux outside e multi-storey car park..
can any1 guess wat i saw?!
a pile of SHIT!!!
i tot my eyes playin trick on me..
walk closer n e smell...
oh no~~ really da bian lorx..
sumore e wall got too!
n e ground got a whole pile of it..
wonder which uncivilise person did it!!
really cannot mak it..
such new HDB flats arnd..
n he did it in broad day-light..
sumore facing a open car-park lorx!!
GOSH!!
he/she can go eat SHIT himself/herself!!
uncivilise person~ i look down on u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home