小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 28, 2005

ytd nite sth serious happen 2 toto worx..
when me, my sis n mum were busy finding pix..
2b put into a large photo frame 2b placed in e living rm..
toto was busy running arnd..
frm room to room and keep scratching his own body..
when i went bac 2 my room 2 check on my hp..
i found toto lyin on my bed..
hidin behind a big pillow lorx..
lookin at him in e dark, his facial expression look quite sad..
as i was leavin my room, i carry toto out 2 e living rm too..
but he jump n run inside my sis rm..
so i went bac 2 my rm 2 tak some printed pix out 2 cut..
den i heard my sis say, "y toto's eyes lidat?"
i was like, "eHhhx? wat happen? i jux carry him out oni.."
so i walk into my sis's rm n saw 2 my disbelief..
e area arnd toto's eye all swollen up..
red red in color sumore..
4 both his eyes lorx..
really v scary.. as it happen so suddenly..
no1 expected it 2 happen..
sumore w/o any warning lorx..
here's some pix 2 show..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
before..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
after..
his face n front legs..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
closer look of his front legs..

v serious rite?
c le really mak my heart-breaks..
he look v tong ku but yet we cant do anitin 2 help..
act. tot of bringin him go c vet de..
my sis's bf call n check e price le..
$150 for consultation norx..
med n oths haven add in yet ehx..
when we put toto into his plastic carrier..
he slp inside peacefully..
aft arnd 15mins..
and e swelling start 2 go down abit le..
so my mum suggest tis morn den brin him go c vet norx..
morn when i wake up, his swelling go down le..
but stil got alil' bit of redness can b seen..
however, he whole day jux rest on e wooden chair..
nv go pee or shit lorx..
eat oso eat abit niax..
mak me v worried arhx..
until 8+pm i prepare his dinner..
den feed him a spoonful by a spoonful..
n he slowly eat left a few mouthful..
*phew lucky he stil got eat..
arbo when my mum cum hm..
she sure nag again liaox.. -_-ll
aftn was busy dl-din Mayday n Stef's album..
dl le den send 2 wm norx..
blur sotong.. she duno how 2 dl siax.. lolx.. =X
so happy.. nx tue my parents go china le..
whole hse left me n my sis lehx~
wat more can i expect?
peacefulness, tranquilness, quietness...
bad news is tat sis not goin hols le..
meaning i cant invite my frenx hm liaox.. =(
act. tot of organising a mahjong session on 3rd Nov..
budden.. unsuccessful le..
still.. happy sch reopen worx..
tis sem wil b happier le..
thou tat kuku wil stil b in e SAME class as me..
UGH~ i hope he can skip as many class as possible..
dun let me c him at all! HPMH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home