小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

ytd while on my way hm frm NUS..
several thoughts struck me..
esp when im on bus 200..
bcux e route of e bus journey is totally cmi..
there's lotsa turns arnd North Buona Vista Rd..
often reminds me of e movie Initial D..
here's a pix of e route..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i noe it might seems small case 2 u..
but when ur really on e bus..
den u'll realise e turns wil mak u giddy..
is 2 way road but 1 lane each niax..
n oways got road works lorx..
mak e vehicles hafta tak turns 2 go..
Ugh~ duno bus 200 got meet wib any mishap b4 anot?
hMmm~ but i hope it certainly wont happen 2 me..
kekeke.. well well..
ytd while sitting on e bus..
i tot of how my future wil b like?
it seems bleak 2 me..
i have no idea wat step 2 tak next..
definitely not studyin le..
family no money lehx..
n i dun have e heart 2 con't studyin..
mayb jux work bahx?
jux like wat kelly said? =)
work 4 arnd 1 or 2yrs..
c whether can save enough anot..
b4 deciding wat 2 do nx bahx? (>.<)
oh yahx, i've oso come up wib some 2 buy list..

1. new pair of canvas shoes
2. extra HDD (minimum 40GB)
3. new thumb drive (my current thumb drive like spoil le)
4. photo albums (develop pix 1st)
5. CD-RW (cux wanna burn songs or photos into it.. or dramas?)
6. mp3? (provided got enough money.. haha)
7. dar.dar, sis and zhen's pressy (stil duno wat 2 get?)
8. save at least $800 b4 2006 arrival
9. learn 2 make up? (haha.. 2006 marks a new beginning)
10. learn rollar-blading (dar.dar say wanna teach me..)
11. FINISH UP MY FYP!! (omg omg~ oni 15% niax?)
12. slim down to 50kg.. ( or mayb 49kg?)
13. change new hp (althou duno which phone 2 get yet..)
14. get me n dar.dar couple couple specs..
15. Ipod Nano or Creative ZenPhoto?
n e list con't..

haven really decided which shld b done 1st..
but hope my whole list can b completed bahx? keke..
dun say im greedy ok?
my previous to-buy list haven complete nehx?
=( i've found a cheap cheap place 2 develop pix le..
at Marina Square wan..
20 cents for 100 prints and above..
30 cents for 50 prints and above..
cheap rite?
cux e amount i wanna develop cfm more than 100 de..
plus if i share wib classmates of frenx?
wat u tink ehx? muahahah~
cant wait 4 e day 2 come..
where i can flood myself wib all developed digital prints..
hMmm.. ytd some misunderstandings happen..
act. meet py at NUS bus stop at 1430pm
but she haven rch.. n e sky turnin dark siax..
mak me wait all e way to 1500pm..
when she arrive..
i gave her black face w/o hearin her explaination..
i jux "stormed" all e way into e I2R building..
was drenched almost 1/3..
sumore i wearin white tee nehx..
super cold inside e building lorx..
when py told me she had a stomach ache b4 goin off..
den i noe i mistood her le..
cux she oways turn up late mahx..
den so qiao.. i exploded ytd..
but aniway we apologize 2 each oth alady..
n i got my punishments..
had runny nose tis whole morn..
keep stuffin tissues paper into my nose..
kekeke.. look quite stupid lahx.. =p
den ytd oso told dar.dar wat i bu shuang abt him le..
oways wonderin y he cant gimme a definite ans..
wheras i can?
he say he duwan anihow gimme an ans..
he oni noe wat e ans wil b when e situation happens 2 him..
weird ehx?
oso arrange meetin time wib zhen..
tak cds frm her n return money 2 her..
den pass e cds 2 cine n she return me e money..
Sat wil b goin Escape wib my poly classmates..
lookin 4ward 2 it nehx..
cux i've NV been 2 Escape b4..
kekeke.. v mountain tortise arhx?
act. last mth got chance go de..
but sth crop up so we cancel everything..
arbo got chance 2 go Escape wib dar.dar siax.. =(
den Sun wil b workin 4 m1 at lucky plaza..
hope wont diarrhoa le..
thou i jux had 3 running trips 2 toilet within tis hr..
lolx.. toilet loves me too much horx?
muahahha~ shall end here le..
need 2 finish up my lunch..
go bath den go down tak cds frm zhen liaox..
= END =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home