小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

last wk n tis wk r e most terrible n unbearable wk in tis sem..
bcux im constantly rushing project..
1 after another lorx.. (>.<)
ytd had my IADT demo wib e teacher..
n e teacher pointed out lotsa flaws in my grp's work..
he asked 4 a REDO!!
shit him lahx.. all those tat he mention wasnt in e criteria form..
we merely do it in our own way..
yet he insisted on us re-doing it..
showin him again tis fri..
5-6pm!! when every class has ended!!
omg~ wat shit is tat?
*sObx*sObx*
ytd my grp of gers skipped e MOCOMS lect..
went 2 sch library 2 do our ELIT report..
budden duno y ehx?
tink every1 not enuff slp bahx?
c bks den startin 2 doze off le lorx..
oni manage 2 do a small lil' part niax.. =\
b4 playin sum pranks on Sharmaine Tay..
reason bhind is she has been playin pranks on oths too..
she oways use our hp 2 msg ppl sayin, "i love u.. haha"
makin ppl mistood tat we really like dem lorx..
hahaha.. she arhx.. oways full of pranks..
aniway we intend 2 use her hp 2 msg Jinwei..
telling him tat Sharmaine Tay likes him..
muahahah~
we 1st send Weimin 2 msg JinWei..
weimin run away but was caught up by Sharmaine..
aft tat we send peiying but oso caught up by Sharmaine..
whu ask Sharmaine Tay 2 run so fast nehx?
keke.. makin a fool of ourselves at e library lorx..
disturbing ppl studying..
aniway aft sch rush hm wib sharmaine's bk..
cux they cuming over my hse 2 stay over mahx..
all 5 of dem worx..!! o.O
majiam partying lidat.. bght lotsa tidbits..
munching non-stop..
i turned in at 3+am.. cux was v vvv tired..
sumore read my Negotiation Skills stuffs read until i zZz..
cha bo they all arhx..
so bad.. play Monopoly nv ask me n py lorx..
cux me n py slpin outside on e sofa..
n they play until 5+ den turn in..
end up slpt late.. keep complaining tired..
kekeke.. all of dem say my sofa v comfortable..
muahahahah` tat is of cux lahx.. =p
*yAwNx*
2dae had my negotiation role play..
tink it went over smoothly bahx?
b4hand we meet our opponent n negotiate le..
we even cum 2 terms 2 everything liaox..
so when e actual 1 started..
we jux repeat everything which we say..
n "act" like unwilling 2 give way..
keke.. kinda funny..
aniway its role play mahx.. of cux hafta act abit rite?
tml not goin Napfa le.. no time arhx..
need 2 rush my ELIT n IADT lorx.. =(
act. tml can go watch e Jue Dui Superstart live at Indoor Stadium de..
my sis's bf got e tix.. can gimme 2 nehx..
budden cant find ani1 2 watch wib me lorx..
sumre my sis n bf goin mahx..
if i go alone, wil b like light bulb rite?
so in e end i decline it le..
act. im hopin 2 go watch it live there..
i've nv been 2 indoor stadium b4..
*sad*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home