小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

aArRrhHhh~ unbearable feeling cumin back again..
*sObx*sObx*
havin my cramps nw.. =(
not bcux of my running trg.. nw is stomach cramp..
ytd had my 4x100m relay finals..
total got 5 teams participate..
shar run 1st follow by py den cha bo n im e last runner..
bein 1st n last runner super stress nehx..
sumore we represent our sch of EEE lorx.. (>.<)
so cannot lose face mahx..
oths got Business, Banking n Finance, Design Engineering..
but my grp got Bronze worx.. =D
super happy alady.. at least got sth can le..
hehe.. aft tat we all went hm 2 bath lorx..
i bath le prepare n set off meet dar.dar 4 dinner at j8..
aft tat he came over 2 my hse play wib toto lorx..
while i try 2 get sum rest..
hehehe.. ltr wil post up sum pix we took ytd..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home