小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

i noe in my previous entry i said nothing 2 blog abt..
but i stil wanna thx Sharmaine Tay
cux ytd she acc me hm..
took 74 all e way frm sch to amk mrt station..
aniway had a heart to heart tok wib her..
thx 4 listening 2 my complainings..
aniway i tink human beings r all selfish..
bcux they oni care abt themselves..
no1 will ever put oths b4 themselves...
i repeat.. NO ONE..
everyone do things wib a motive behind..
or mayb not a motive.. mak it reason bahx..
motive mak it sounds so scheming..
i've no idea..
but i suddenly feel so vulnerable abt living..
there seems 2b so much things 2 tink abt..
mayb being a retarded person or wat wld mak life easier..
at least retarded ppl dun hide their real feelings..
n they wont have any reasons 4 bein nice 2 one..
aniway mayb its jux my -ve side thinking..
oh yahx i'll b workin both days tis wkend..
so dun find it surprising if im not online..
i jux wanna b alone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home