小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

last wk of my hols le..
suddenly dun feel lik startin sch so soon..
duno y ehx.. act. wanna go bac sch..
budden ytd nite i follow filzah's instructions..
n try 2 check who's in e same electives as me..
but 2 my disbelief.. *sIgh*
tink no1 can b more unfortunate than me le bahx?
among 6 electives..
jux so coincident tat im in e same electives as tat "J"
not oni tat.. e "J" is wib tat "Burger King" too!!
y did i hafta b in e same electives wib those 2 ehx? =(
cum 2 think of it.. i shld regret it..
i cld have changed my decision b4 e registration ends..
but i was thinkin i can re-register it durin tis hols..
sOoo... nahx.. duwan 2 repeat it again..
aniway.. dun tink im attendin tat electives so often..
lect is frm 8-10am and tutorial + pract frm 3-5pm
n its on separate days.. !!!!
okIex.. let me share my time-table over here..
Mon : 2-5pm ( my electives tutorial + pract)
Tue : 10-5pm (my core modules)
Wed : 8-3pm (core modules + my Nego electives)
Thur : 8-10am (electives lecture -_-ll)
worse thing is i hafta wait till 1pm to do my fyp.. double -.-
Fri : 10-12pm (1 of my core module lecture)
yahx.. my fri end peacefully.. at 12pm..
do ask me out arhx? i'll b bored stiff..
nwadays my family r all busy wib new hse stuffs..
oni me busy slpin.. restin.. recuperatin..
oh yahx.. ytd meet dar.dar 4 dinner..
n he gimme a surprise..
he manage 2 find e bdae bear of mine..
i've been lookin 4 it everywhere.. but cant find..
whu knows.. i tink he found it at amk bahx? =)

yEaHx.. i got my bdae bear le.. =D Posted by Hello
aniway we went 2 eat Pastamania at j8 lorx..
while he went 2 order, i saw ppl drinkin soup..
but i duno wat soup its tat..
den i tink 2 myself..
"if its cream of mushroom, duno dar.dar wil buy anot?"
cux im sumhow cravin 4 sum soup mahx..
when he came back..
i was smiling 2 myself lorx..
cux he really ordered Cream Of Mushroom..
wOohOo.. telepathy ehx? *gRiNx*
happy happy.. hehehe..
budden no matter wat i eat nw..
there's no taste at all..
so i wldnt noe whether its tasty or not?
mak me no appetite at all siax..
aniway tink i'll end here le..
oh yahx.. seems like i cant tag myself siax..
so i'll reply it here..

[cIne] oni when im wib him den he'll tak care of me..
if not i wil tak care of myself de.. =p
[jIe mEi] wanna save money n shop shop mahx..
so hafta chiong 2 earn money lorx.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home