小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, May 22, 2005

im sick le..
which i tink started on thur but i nv take care..
Sat work 10hrs.. ignoring wat dar.dar say..
i insist on workin in e morn den aftn..
w/o havin any breakfast or lunch.. =\
down wib flu n sore throat..
swallowin saliva oso pain.. unbearable.. =(
den 2dae work at CineLeisure wib zhen..
but she was asked 2 go Lucky Plaza help out..
so i work at e booth she used 2 work..
5hrs really pass v slowly..
my sore throat bcum worse..
makin my voice kinda "sexy"
totally not in e mood 2 work or promote.. (>.<)
den my in-charge Ivan came..
he say my face v pale.. n let me went off at 3:30pm..
but so sad.. i left all my thingy wib dar.dar
so i called him n he came down 2 meet me 4 LUNCH
yes.. i ate my lunch at 5+ 2dae..
act. wanna go Bugis Village de.. budden i was sick...
so we took bus hm frm Suntec..
e journey hm was e longest of all.. i tink arnd 1hr bahx?
my throat pain until i feel lik cryin out..
n even feel like cuttin off my throat.. ugh~
n my nose was blocked.. 4 e whole day!!
*sObx*
God~ pls gimme bac my health..
i duwan 2b sick animore..
at least not nw lahx..
bcux i duno y everytime hols i sure fall sick..
ani1 notice?!
oh yahx.. my sis went 2 Malacca ytd morn..
she's enjoyin herself n yet me ehx?
*sIgh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home