小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

i kinda 4got when i tot of all these de..
but it happen on 1 of e morns when i wake up..
but was lazy.. so stil "nua-ing" on my bed..
when an insipration struck me..
ahaha.. what i wanna do b4 i die..
these r not ranked in order..
do check it out..
1. complete my diploma studies..
2. travel overseas wib my frenx.. (w/o parents arnd)
3. got my own room (yeahx.. happenin soon.. nx nx mth..)
4. try bungee jumping or sky-diving? lolx..
5. pierce either my tongue or belly-button..
6. tattoo!! omg~ dun let my dar.dar c it.. =X *hIde*
7. fix a meal 4 my love ones 2 eat?
8. move out n share a hse wib frenx or love ones?
9. go NTUC shoppin wib my love ones..
10. get a job which pays more than 1.5K
11. mayb get hitched or
12. find a rich man's son n marry off b tai tai.. lolx..
13. get to sit on a convertible luxury car..
14. learn more languages.. like Jap.. Kor.. Canto etc..
15. get a driving license? (provided tat i can pass e basic 1st.. =X)
muahahaha~ got alot horx?
cfm need a long time 2 complete it de..
nvm.. i wil work hard 2 achieve it.. =p
bless me!
oh yahx.. 2dae is e day my blog is 1 yr old..
wahahahaha.. i created tis blog last yr on tis day..
hehe.. =)
ltr m meetin zhen out go shop shop..
but i cant shop much siax..
sianx half.. hpmh..
n i got a wish.. i gotta go search 4 e rest of e 11 mth's 23rd..
every mth de 23rd bear i gotta collect it..
n 1 more thingy..
any1 heard of a PC game call Still Life?!
i wanna play it..
e storyline is sth like CSI, Seven etc de..
detective solvin puzzles game..
hehx.. sorry.. im oni interested in solvin puzzles..
thou sumtimes i might get stumpled upon it..
bLeahx.. gonna end here.. zZz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home