小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

2dae is a Saturday..
yes it is S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y
n im stayin at hm..
not rotting but busy stuffin myself wib household chores..
as tml my mum wil b makin another rnd of dumplings..
so i've decided 2b a filial daughter..
help her do sum household chores..
bcux i noe when my sch reopen..
i wil give excuses 2 give them a miss.. haha..
n althou ytd arrange wib zhen our another rnd of searching..
but i decided 2 postpone 2 nx wk..
since its my 1st wk..
so i guess i wil release earlier than intended..
my morn start wib watering e plants..
gettin lunch ready 4 my mum..
its bcux she is rushin 4 work.. (as usual oways late..!)
aft she left.. house 2 my own..
clean up e plates n cups..
transfer e veggies onto plates n bowls..
tak down e laundry 2 fold..
wash my OWN clothes.. keke..
take dem out 2 dry..
and.. ermx.. mayb there's sth else 4 me 2 do..
but let me blog 1st.. =]
oh yahx.. in e previous post..
i 4got 2 mention e unfair treatment i got frm a SP lecturer..
so coincident.. i KNEW him!!
he taught me b4 lorx.
ytd when i went into e lab 4 changin electives..
i saw him so i tot he MIGHT rem me..
so i approach him.. but he totally IGNORE me!!
omg~ wat kinda attitude is tis?
so i tot mayb i approach oths..
but its seems like my existence is ...
finally!! a guy lecturer SAW me..
so i ask him, "excuse me, can i change my electives?"
n he signal 4 me 2 go over..
so i got it settled..
all thankx 2 tis lecturer whom i duno his name..
aniway e 1st lecturer whu IGNORE me..
his name is Mr H.H.C?
get tat short form? i mean if i din rem wrongly..
ugh~ hope i wont saw him again..
wont 4get his tat attitude.. irritating..
ehemx..
n den while out wib zhen last 2 days..
i found my dar.dar's bdae bear..
hehe.. is alot nicer than mine~ oh so unfair..~~
hpmh.. aniway i hope 2 find 09/09 de bear..
wish me gd luck ehx? ; )
n i gotta apologize 2 cine..
4 lettin her find her way 2 her fren's workin pub..
really dun feel like goin out..
mayb nx time bahx..

his bdae bear.. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home