小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

heyx heyx.. im so proud of myself..
i've completed my game puzzles already..
e game is to escape frm 1 room after another..
until u've escaped frm e whole building..
but e game is not completed yet..
its oni up till level 13 nw..
i've rched level 13 le.. n signed their guestbk.. =)
interested parties can visit e webby..
click here to access e webby..
hehe.. ytd went 2 watch House Of Wax wib cine..
wHoot.. quite a xciting show..
esp there's pretty babes n handsome dudes..
im referring to Elisha Cuthbert n not Paris Hilton..
oOooPx.. n Chad Michael Murray is so man..
his actions r v swift n fast.. i like it!! *grinx*
gonna buy their vcds if they'r out.. keke..
but dun tink its as disgustin as Texas Chainsaw..
horror fanatics, do check out The Amityville Horror..
its director is the same as Texas Chainsaw..
wOohOo.. m so lookin 4ward 2 it..
cfm + guaranteed i wanna watch it.. hEe..
dar.dar say he wil watch it wib me le.. yeahx yeahx.. =p
so excited.. cux he say aft his attachment go hols wib me..
wOooHhhx.. too gd 2b true ehx?
but by e time my sch starts alady.. how how? =\
hope e time table wil suit our timings bahx?
aniway june wil b a happier mth 4 me..
there r several reasons..
Firstly, my new hse renovation will start tml..
so either mid or end of June can MOVE HSE!!
omg~!
Secondly, tis mth im workin a few days more..
meaning i wil have alil' teeny weeny bit more 2 spend..
YEAHX!
Thirdly, its my bdae!! aha..
Forthly, dar.dar's attachment ends
tat means we can meet more often le?! =X
hehe.. r these reasons enuff? keke..
i cant wait 4 june 2 cum rite nw.. Awww~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home