小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

hMmm.. act. was tinking abt sth..
or shld i say wonderin.. thinking.. pondering.. brooding..
aiya.. jux pure tinking abt it..
sum days our parents wil die.. leavin us behind..
and sum days our frenx might 4get abt us..
which in terms lead to lost in contact..
our siblings wil b busy with their own life..
which wil tends 2 mean we'r on our own..
n den our bf/gf might broke up wib us..
due to sum thingy..
again.. we r on our own..
so.. whu can we really depend on?! =\
i dun really noe..
but whenever i am alone.. my pet tOtO wil b there..
oways there 4 me..
even thou he might not uds wat im sayin..
or wat im doing..
but he's there 4 me..
accompanying me.. by my side...
however.. he wil die 1 day too..
den whu wil b there 4 me when i need dem?
harx?

look at his pair of innocent eyes.. =) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home