小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 02, 2013

IS THAT A POKE OR A KICK?

For the first time in my life, i actually felt something so unreal.
i almost couldnt believe it when it happened.
so i tried poking back at the same area where i felt it near e lower womb.
and there she is, i feel that poke coming again.
and seeing it with my bare eyes, the skin protruding out from inside..
i know its real, I KNOW ITS REAL!!
but its stopped like immediately after i got the confirmation.

awhile later, it came again!
this time round its near my belly button..
after learning from my 1st experience, i poke back the same area.
then she started the you-poke-i-poke thingy..

there you are.. our 1st ever interaction..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home