小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 17, 2012

this fateful day i made a decision..

to change my life, beginning to be a mac user instead!
and i hate to say, it really takes alot of getting used to.
the interface, usage and almost 75% is different!
this morning i was just trying to copy & paste some photos to my ext HD,
only to know that i have to reformat my HD into FAT32 format first.
well done!
and my precious HD cannot reformat without doing any backup yet.
i foresee lots of complaining coming soon..
BUT there's no turning back already.
and 1 thing i really love MAC is how fast it switches on,
logging me in & less than 1min im looking at my desktop already!
even the shutting down is fast as well, within 1min.
and that sleak factor, is honestly what attracts me the most!
having say this, any1 got any MUST have FREE apps to dl for MAC?
please give me your guidance wokiessss! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home