小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dear Santa or Santarina

although im not sure if i have been good this year, 
but nevertheless, i still hope you will grant me my wish.
i dont ask for expensive luxury brands or a big fat angbao,
these are just some simple "necessity" which i might need. :D
1. 
after changing to iphone5, the charging port changed.
i have got 2 cables right now.
if e rest of my wishlist is out of your budget, this should be fine.
yes, u got me right!
i dont mind extra cables where i can have in office, his place & my house.
2.
as mentioned above, i need cables..
and of course when im out, i'll need portable charger!
i feel damn insecure without 1 right now.
3.
humidifier OR air purifier!
i remember reading somewhere that humidifier/ purifier is good for nose.
esp people with sensitive nose.
i woke up almost every morning sneezing.
and on chinese medication now.
4.
while sourcing for my perfect pair of wedding heels,
i chanced upon this polka dots heels.
i know right, i seldom wear heels & really very very seldom.
BUT, i can wear it when i attend wedding dinners.
and next year i've got 4 "invitation" coming.

5. 
 yes if you really think heels dont suits me, u can always opt for flats!
there is a close to 85% resemblance pair of polka dots flat available there.
btw, its from STUDIO from Tangs at Orchard.
and the pair of flats i think it cost around $70+? heels is $90+
6.
or if you got a slightly higher budget, please get me this pair of shoes!
its from Steve Madden which i saw yesterday.
not exactly love at first sight.
its love at first wear!
OMG its so comfortable i can walk in it whole day long.
confirm guarantee chop chop no blisters.
but it cost more, priced at $90+ for a pair of flats during 20% off!
im referring to the shoe on my right feet ok!

7. 
The Body Shop goodiesss!
past years i find it unimpressive if people were to give me the body shop stuff.
but this year onwards, i have totally changed my mind!
love this facial cleanser because it removes my make-up instantly!
and best thing is, it is not oil base at all!


8.
since i am using the facial cleanser, would appreciate a bottle of toner too!

9.
everybody know this scent, so famous from the body shop!
i was once so in love with this scent during my sec sch days.
and now im back to it again!
of course, im stil a fan of A&F perfume + Bath & Body Works body spray.
Errrmm.. thats all for now.
I will go think about any other items to make it top 10 wishlist.
seee.. none of my items exceed $100 right?!
but, u can always get me something OUT of this list.
like my fave brand agnes b, or any other polka dots stuff.

NOW I CANT WAIT FOR PAYDAY TOMORROW!
YES, IM GONNA DUMP ALL MY BONUS INTO SAVINGS!
 AM SAVING UP FOR OUR HONEYMOOOOONN~!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home