小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 06, 2012

=(

我又受伤又生病了! 
dont know when did i sprain my ankle,
felt the pain after walking long distance and decided to see a sinseh.
turns out, there's swelling inside already.
the clumsy me accidentally strained my shoulder too.
hafta do my first try on cupping.
turns out wasnt as scary as i thought.
but seems like i hafta return for second visit soon. ;(
looks at the amount of meds i got just within 2 days.
not im trying to brag but its really alot, isnt it?
both western & chinese med.
am taking the chn med first follow by western.
caught a cold over the weekend, had recurring headache.
sore throat & flu follow suit and i finally couldnt take it anymore.
seen a doc and was prescribed 4 different types of med and given 2 days MC.
this year alone, been falling in & out of sickness.
i hope 2013 will be a healthier year for me!
and foreseeing around 3 weddings for me to attend already.
dont know why but after my own wedding,
im actually happy to be invited & gladly attend wedding.
totally different mindset from before.
maybe 经一直长一智?
happy occasion should be widely spread, correct?

also mux thanks the wonderful partner for taking care of me.
ferrying me to & fro work/home and also the clinic.
hope im not adding on to his busy schedule.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home