小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 15, 2010

bye ditching & kiso building!


can finally say bye to my ditching!
dumped my ditching shoes right after i completed it.
it was a stressful day at jap the day before,
having 2 study & memorise everything all over again.
but luckily, the overall paper & drill was a breeze;
ermm correction, not so a breeze for me though.
was assigned the difficult case & the tough allocation.
gotta fire fighting, demo wear life-vest, open door & remove raft.
all in all, i was slightly calmer than during my training.
had a fun time though, with Mabelle & my primary school friend!
here comes the enjoyable time for me & Mabelle already!
gonna fly to sanfrancisco for the very last time,
most importantly, we're going out to town when back in japan!
sooner or later, will be back in SIN.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home