小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 25, 2010

ice cream in the cold!


had our 1st ever dh flt 2gether after 2years+!
i think i got alil' too high on board.
we keep playing with raju's neck brace (劈腿)
we also head out after flt to grab bags for sale.
had our beehoon in the room before going out,
& just because we missed the 720pm bus back to hotel,
we settled for a round of Mac Salad with sesame dressing!
the salad was very delicious!
im sure im going to like have it quite often.
baskins robbins' ice after thereafter!
they're having a halloween contest right now!
every 300Y entitles you to a lucky dip.
i want the baskin robbins pen with 4 colors so badly!
came back hotel with my supa bought oden.
i ate my oden immediately after reaching hotel room.
is that my second round of puberty?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home