小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Just because..


i worked ultra hard for this pattern,
i ended up spending even harder this time round!
;( aft i login 2 my iB checkin my CC current statement,
im feelin a teeny bit of heart pain le!
but among all, e furry hood jacket is a bargain!
frm F21 sumore but i paid us$9.99 only!
there was oth trench coats & winter jackets on sale too!
however much i wanna buy them all, my cargo & coatbag doesnt.
ohh! & i wore my new knitted blue top + grey pumps 2dae.
so they did not appear in the above photo.
its only then did i realised i got into a blue/white/stripe mode.
i act. bght 3 items in blue & white & stripes! =.=
even the tees i bght r in white/blue color.
den my 2nd itouch baby got new clothes as well!
b4 i 4get, e F21 cashier gave me a "discount" lohx..
i bght 5 items yet she only scanned 4 items.
heheheh~ i escaped w/o payin 4 e 5th.
plus i bght a small pencil case in preparation 4 my Apr bunka.
frm muji only cost me 250yen which is arnd sg$4?
all in all, its really a over-shopped trip.
within 7Ds pattern i lugged bac 1 full cargo&coatbag&tvbag!
jux nw i had diff luggin them out frm baggage claim,
up 2 ofc and den down 2 taxi stand & rchin hm.
2 kind ppl helped me with pullin my cargo..
kinda ashamed, luckily i wasnt in my uniform.

rights.. shall lights out earlier 2nite..
jetlag, coldness & heaty food caused me 2 fall sick..
shall head 2c doc tml & get meds b4 my flt on e 7th morn.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home