小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 26, 2010

Ms Busy in Mar

so my Mar schedule is officially out..
althou now & then might have some changes..
anyway for the time being..

25th-3rd : JFK
passed my sales test! 22/25! ;O
LT say we * might hafta start doin $ or CL!
mak me & lynn damn stressful!
luckily she gave us some free lectures durin briefing..
those "jc" r useless bunch of ppl! ugh!!
we earn peanuts yet we did so much!
totally unfair! UNFAIR!!

7th-13th : SFO
mabelle, ofc changed my flt!
no more KUL instead its SFO lehx? =\
flyin with ppl whom i ...
a flt im not so lookin 4ward to..

20th-26th : AMS
this IS e flt im lookin 4ward to!
am goin ams with lynn & isabelle lahx!
can we go sight-seeing???
this time rnd i mak sure i wont lose my $$ again..
+ mabelle, i can help u get ur stuffs!!

thats abt it! 17 workin days, 10Hs & 4SS1..
definitely wont b called up unless...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home