小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

i need more time!


i act. typed truckload of words but deleted them off.
shall end it here. short & sweet. save time!
1 sentence - 24hrs r just not enough!


it always brightens my day 2 rcv phonecalls -
esp frm ppl who seldom text or contact me.
as it goes 2 show that they remembers me.
or rather at that instant when they're callin or textin me,
they took that extra step into doin it.
ppl nowadays r always givin e excuse of "im busy"
oh pls! textin a "i miss u" wldnt tak up 1min of ur time.
ISNT THAT OH-SO-TRUE?!
therefore, get ur phone & send a text nw..
im sure e receiver wil b beamin with joy 2 rcv it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home