小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

春到河畔 2010

ytd i went down with my family..
thou was kinda unwillin 2 go squeeze & sweat it out..
but! who ask my mom like it so...

here's my family posin with their zodiac sign..

& me with Tiger with e tiger fortune 4 2010

then we spotted rainbow right above us!
it only appears 4 a few moment b4 its gone! ;O
lucky us managed 2 snap it down in photos

evening arrives & all characters light up!
this 财神爷 even "distribute goldies" thru e air..
ppl were all crowdin right under him,
waitin 2 get some lucky numbers 2 buy 4D!
*whisper* 2 kuku act. held out umbrella in e air!

a grp photo b4 we leave e place!
dun uds y nehx nehx(s) & "jiaozi(s)" all come 凑热闹?
it reminds me of chinatown with infested elderly everywhere!

den my sis suggest goin lau pa sat 4 dinner!
where i got chance 2 get my hands on Wendy's finally!

includin 5 oth zichar dishes as well..
everything came up to less than $45 only!
much more worth it than eatin at 店小二 worx..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home