小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, November 30, 2009

for the moment..


as the pix says..
im currently in a busy mode..
was bac on Sat night, did e unpacking,
washing of clothes follow by re-packing 4 work..
ytd was out spendin 10 quality hrs with the ♥,
evening of 2dae wil b in e ofc, reportin 4 work already!
if u ask me, i'd definitely say im stil in holiday mood now.
fortunately, wil b goin nrt-ams-nrt with ppl i like.
thats consider a consolation to me.
be bac in 8days time again! ;)

in the meantime, some grp photos 2 share..
am waitin 4 e man to scan & send me the beautiful pix!
skiiiii photos r grreeaatt, trust me!
enjoy these 1st while i go busy with my errands,
b4 i go KO again, lunch in 2hrs' time,
wake up at 3+pm 2 start prep 4 work.
















Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look so cute. Like one family sia.

raju

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 11:30:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

zomg!!!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 3:08:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home