小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

prep 4 korea hols!

i was in a dilemma as 2 which luggage 2 brin..
shld i use my work cargo or personal?
so i decided 2 give them both a weigh 2 decide..

my work cargo..

its 6kg when empty!

here's my personal luggage..

only 3kg?!
but its abit too small..

& then since im already weighin these luggage,
might as well weigh my sis's luggage too..

here's hers..

wtf? only 5kg?

how come my work cargo is so heavy even when empty?
no wonder crew got no weigh limit lahx..
jux imagine if we're only given 20kg per flt.. LOL!
its beyond my imaginable so i'd rather not..

then aftn i went to blk 332 coffeeshop 4 lunch..
shared some dim sum with my parents..

e century egg & lean meat congee..
its nice i think.. 4 a coffeeshop standard..

run by 2 "jiaozi" thats y..

e other dim sum but not as gd..

aft my lunch, i had a short nap..
got woke up by toto's barking again.. =.=
so might as well get started..
sweep & clean my rm neat & tidy!
then can start 2 pack luggage 4 hols!

this was how it looks like aft i unpack last Sat..
no limit so i can brin whatever i like with me 4 work..
but now gotta limit everything DOWN!

tadah! all my clothes & necessities r IN!
i weighed it again.. hahaha~
its already 13kg can? ;(


Things To Do During This Week :
- Replacement 4 spoilt hp
- Complete a backdated bdae gift
- Eat more Mac meals! ;x
- Get a new gloves!
- Buy small portable perfume spray bottle
- Change korea won & euros & yen
- Pay hp & cc bills
- Clean up my room b4 hols!
- Complete my half-started hkg drama
- Dental checkup
- Spend more time with ....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home