小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HELLO NINET!

aft e sudden departure of my k850i,
i jux got a replacement ytd..



decided 2 get this Nokia N97 mini..
aft i knew abt e preorder of the Raoul Limited Ed,
i was super gian 2 get it previously..
& nw im really a proud owner of one!
cept that its not the Raoul Edition of cux..

both my mom & sis liked Cherry Black,
however i insist on getting Garnet color..
i guess it'll takes me quite awhile 2 get used 2 it..
been a Sony Ericsson user for >5yrs..
nw gotta adjust bac to Nokia..

btw, my new baby's name is Ninet!
(Ni frm Mini & Net frm Garnet)


ciaos! gonna bath & head out 4 lunch..
& i really am interested 2 go watch meteor shower!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home