小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 24, 2009

20.07.2009 & 22.07.2009

jux finish my 712/719 turn last nite..
supposed 2b v tired but stil went along 4 some ice cream
anyway, ytd came bac frm 719 & ck'ed my schedule.
so ofc changed my sfo to jfk instead! ;O
my whole of AUG wil b damn busy..
i'll only be in SIN for 11days niax lohx..
1st-8th JFK (via KL back! *F)
9th-13th HKG with head!
18th-20th KIX
28th-3rd AMS (4th time! via KL up =.=)

im so goin 2 save moolahs 4 my hkg trip lahx!
budden i've got JFK flt jux b4 hkg lehx..
depressing.. was kinda lookin 4ward 4 my SFO flt can? ;(
as that might b my last SFO according to my advance.
since i 710 on 1st Aug means i hafta tak e JOL4 on e 1st too!
jitao more sianx.. only left with 1wk to mug 4 it..

on e 20th of Jul, met zhen 4 some prata..
she brght me to Yishun 418 for e cheeese prata!
sadly, e amt of cheese is pathetic!
then we visit e pasar malam near her place.
where i bght tealeaves egg & shark's fins soup.
stil got other cravings but too full le..

22nd Jul, jux arr @ NRT frm my 712 and head arr frm 005
we met up 4 dindin & we're supposed 2 plan our itineary lohx!
went out Aeon 2 get some stuffs & supa too!
hit her ankle with trolley but i got my own karma as well..
aft which im so tired that i jux KO right aft eating..
even my fried rice oso cant finish up..
vividly rem head askin me, "你就这样睡了啊?"
i slp talk while she block nose..
kekeke~ indeed another memorable bunk-in with head.

e stuffs we left in the fridge.
by right we wanted 2 finish off e ice cream..
yet it refused 2 return bac to solid state.

guess which is hers & which is mine? ;p


my 712 up got 21 SPML & nearly freak me out!
then my 719 bac got a CF2 bully me!
turn oso can b so sway, so stop sayin my heng heng!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home