小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Wkends~

honestly i tot of bloggin a short entry..
but when im uploadin e photos,
it turns out that i've quite afew 2 blog abt..
hence, this wil b an update of e wk comin 2 an end..
in less than 12hrs time, i'll be in office already!
*yell out loud*

bght toto 2 Bishan Park 2 have a walk on Labour Day..
suppose 2b restin since its Labour Day..
but decided 2 let toto have some exercise..
& we (me + sis) oso have exercise too..
sun was scorching hot..
we're both perspiring non-stop aft 10mins of walk..
frm this pix, outsiders wil think toto is well trained..
dun have 2b leashed & yet wil follow its owner..
but act. he's jux afraid 2b left alone..
a pix @ Bishan Park..
c those dots dots dots left by toto?
is his saliva lahx..
wandering on its own..
jux 4 e sake of leavin his "urine-prints" behind..
-.-"
aft our nearly 30mins of walk,
toto was restless inside e lift!
hahaha~ thats how short his stamina is..

Fri returned back 2 work..
althou ALOT oths took leave 2 enjoy e long wkends..
me however, hafta work!
cux its my 1st biz day.. ;(
v happy & satisfied with my Black Polo w Pink pony..
cutie cutie.. big contrast!

& returned hm happily thinkin i can enjoy my wkends..
but Mr Postman gave me a call..
he's on his way delivering 3 parcels 2 my place! ;O
*thank you, Mr Postman!
thats alot of items storing @ my place right?
only e left hand bottom items r mine..
e rest r 2b collected by others..

Sat late noon, me & sis took toto 4 2nd rnd of walk..
cux our whole family wil b goin out 4 relative's chalet..
& we wanna make toto tired & rest while we're out!
wats toto staring at?
my sis tryin 2 force toto 2 stand aganist e wall again..
evidence evidence~
& toto spotted another dog at e lower storey..
oways like 2 challenge other dogs 2 bark..
hehehe~ finally tried another pack of ding dang swt..
c those faces on the gummies.. ;D

took 2 bus down to Aranda CC..
lotsa relatives arnd siax!
all give face 2 e "birthday-uncle"
thats e coffee birthday cake..
taste nice thou im not coffee lover..
& here's e "birthday-uncle" cele 55th bdae..
super funny uncle i've got here..
i guess he's e most friendly relatives i've got..
whatever thingy he say, i'll tak it as a joke..
cux he cant seems 2b serious 2 me.. ;]

went out 4 dinner jux now..
with e accompany of my new DING DANG!
its solar powered ding dang..
it'll swing swing swing on its own! ;O
& im glad e polo fits him well..
=)

let me tak a 7hrs+ of slp..
& return 2 office tml 2 rush my reports..
another short wk & its 10th..
e end of billing.. ;(

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home