小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Words of Gratitude

jux when i tot i hafta lug a whole bag of
items all the way down to AMK PO,
my benefactor arrived!! ;D

she's none other than Zhen!!

she's always e 1 helpin me 2 mail some items..
(even if she hafta park her car,
get down the car & walk to PO,
follow by mailing e items out 1 by 1,
walk back to the car & drive back,
she'll stil do it w/o any Qs asked)

=)

yesterday after her whole day of work,
she stil came down 2 collect her items..
spend some time chit chatting & trying out tops..
showin her tons of $19.80 tops/tunics which i haven wore..
exchange our AERO top with each other..
and she drove me 2 the AMK PO.

i thought she'll let me alight & drove back..
instead, she parked her car..
acc me 2 mail e items out & drove me back home.

=D

that is pure sweetness!

REALLY!

/*
side track alil'
v coincidentally, we ordered e same top..
i ordered L cux i saw my cousin ordered M.
but i din notice she ordered M.
ended up, we exchanged our tops.
cux i "over estimated" myself & ordered L.
LOL!
*\


thanks love!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home