小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Inspired to be "Really Square"

i thought long & hard..
& finally i went "impulsively" to have a haircut.
i wanted 2 walk over 215 there 2 my usual salon..
but i was v lazy.. ;x
den i went downstairs 2 withdraw $$ 4 tml's trip..
spotted a salon stil opening..

how i look like on Mon..
wore a new top!
so i was happy! hahaha~
dont play play..
cost me us$22.80 for it.. -.-"

& i was on MC on tue..
went back 2 work on Wed..
"issue" not solved yet..
i was so unhappy~

thur did some netmeeting with colleague..
aft netmeeting, my right side keypad turns to num pad..
cux my colleague was using external keyboard..
gan jiong gan jiong~
i re-start my laptop thinkin it'll be alright..
MAN~~~~ i was so wrong!
only can login to my a/c & e rest bcum "handicapped"
lotus notes, gmail, skype, all cant type.. (>.<)
had to dial in to Internal Helpdesk..
LOL! that guy mux have find me so retarded..
like such a simple issue oso cant solve?
anyway, press Shift + Num Lock wil do e trick. ;D

fast track 2 today..
impulsively cut my hair off..
does it reminds u of Sadako?
now it seems Really Square to me..

/*i had wanted 2 share my latest happening..
yet everything turns out unexpectedly..
enjoy doing ur volunteer service..
cux its more impt than meeting me aft 2wks..*\

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home