小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, April 07, 2008

Updates So Far...

okie~ some1 commented that my recent entries r boring..
mostly jux pix & not so much words..
so i guess this entry i shld type more & show less pix?

Not So Ichi-ban Afterall~
had din din @ AMK Hub Ichiban Sushi last thur..
aimed this mango puddin right when we're Q-ing up..
its only available 4 take-away, which i duno why?
saved it 4 the last (during e movies)
thou my Katsu Don was not bad,
but the chawamushi was a disappointment..
LOOK!
so much air bubbles inside chawamushi..
& *his black pepper beef smells delicious!
except after awhile i smell chao tah! ;x

caught Untraceable after din din..
hmmm~ not so thriller or suspense or drama or ...
i duno wat category shld this movie be classified under..
*he said he feels like its NC16 version of SAW.
maybe a tiny bit here & there bahx?
wont recommend u 2 watch it during wkends..
watch it ONLY if you've got nothing better 2 do..
get my hint? *wInKx*

aft buyin DHL Hot Air Balloon tix 4 lisa,
i saw this small article in MyPaper..
whoa! e balloon is goin even hhiiigghhheeerrr?
omgosh~ i got height phobia~
sound so darn scary can? :s

den another quiz in MyPaper which i found it accurate..
my choice is the 3rd one..
click on pix to enlarge & cc..

explains y im so freakin tired last wk..
Tue - 1 box, Thur - 3 boxes & Sat - 1 box!
WTH?! my aft work hrs r burnt by spree & more sprees! ;(
yet all i get r thank you..
i really felt "hao xin mei hao bao" by 1 incident.. =\

Fri nite turned in late while msn-ing with afew..
(seldom c me online so better msn me when online okie?)
partly oso excited that my sis + bf comin back frm Jap~
i cant wait 2c what they've bght home lohx~
and also, my DING DANG!! ;D
finally, they rched @ around 1:30am..
unpacked alil' & left me feelin super excited..
cux there'r so much ding dang 4 me!
all new items wokie?
some beauty products from Jap..
bght back extra 2 sell them off.. kekeke~
DING DANG gummies
DING DANG choco bwiscuits
DING DANG crying~ ultra CUTIE~ &
DING DANG NDSL Casing~ MEGA CUTIE!!
im really becoming DING DANG collector horx?
they even bght donuts back! whoa~! ;O
some flavours..
honestly, only choco ones r better than local..
e rest i seriously dun find they donut-ish at all..
like abit too health conscious?
hehehe~ which is e odd 1 out?
*scream back an ans*
THAT CRYING DING DANG~

ytd my mum bght some mini version mangoes back..
its like teeny weeny version lohx..
even smaller than my palm siax? !!!!!!!!
when my palm only measures 6.5" in length..

shows all e item i got from my sis..
note that im payin some of them..
jap stuffs arent cheap at all..
i wldnt want my sis 2 come back afew K poorer..

specially asked my sis 2 find Pekkle items 4 lisa..
know she only got soft toys..
so luckily my sis bght sth diff back.. =)
hope lisa likes it.

thats me 2dae in office..
tried e new eyeliner from Majolica!
its so glittery CAN?!
my silly sis bght grey instead of black..
and she got no idea at all.. hahaha~
im so amazed by e creation of this eyeliner..
it works like a PEN lohx..
or shld i say PEN-ish brush.. *roll eyes*

alrights! end with this pix taken jux nw..
i know my smile looks fake over here..
but who can smile naturally when ppl crossin rd r watchin?
LOL! thats us so attention seeking. ;p

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home