小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

retail therapy

alright.. jux nw went 2 read my blog..
i seems 2 sound so harsh in my morn's entry..
but.. haiya.. i duno wat 2 say..
anyway, went 2 meet mk & wm 4 lunch..
spend nearly 1hr inside MWL lohx.. (>.<)
OMG OMG OMG!
BUT, i didnt spend >$100 lehx.. =D
*pat myself on e shoulder*
i know i said cannot buy anything until end of July,
but i went 2 read MWL newsletter,
n there're new arrivals, u know?
so, how can i missed out e new arrivals?
furthermore, wm oso need 2 go MWL mahx..
i jux tak it as acc her 2 shop norx.. =p
all e new arrivals r NICE!
not 2b missed out..

retail therapy cures my moodiness.
im feelin so great nw.. ;)
no scrapbook shoppin until 5th Aug!
=( *gotta stick close 2 it*

in another 1wk more, ah di gonna enlist..
heheheh~ better enjoy urself more..
arbo hafta b inside 4 2wks b4 can come out..
i guess, i'll miss u ur tag..
=p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home