小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 28, 2005

i noe ur startin 2 find me naggy le..
but pls pardon me..
i noe tis is e 3rd entry 4 2dae
budden i wanna tell everybody sth..
bcux im so excited 2 share tis wib every1..
I HAVE STARTED DOIN MY PHOTO ALBUM!!!!
i've completed 4 pges liaox..
hehehe.. commencing wib my toilet gers lahx.. =)
its 23.08.2005 which we have our 4 gers reunion dinner
hehehe.. took lotsa pix at Taka, Steamboat n Shaw Tower..
tat explains y i got 4 pgs of pix lahx..
here's some pix taken frm my photo album..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st page..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2nd page..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3rd..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4th page.. which is e last.. 4 nw..

happy 4 me anot?
new beginning le yehx..
nx time go out mux tak more pix kx?
den i'll develop OR print..
2b put into my album..
everything is done by me worx..
no1 else help me de..
so proud of myself..
lalalal~
veron in wonderland..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home